- Portrait of a Lady
- Graphite and brown wash on medium, smooth, cream vellum
- Sheet: 5 5/8 × 4 3/4 inches (14.3 × 12.1 cm)
Signed in graphite, lower left: "D. Loggan | delin | 1666"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- earrings | figure study | pearls | portrait | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
David Loggan, 1633–1692, British, Portrait of a Lady, 1666
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.