IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
John McKinlay, 19th century, A Collection of Surveys of Scottish Estates of the Earl of Selkirk: Kirkeoch and Nunmill, undated
A Collection of Surveys of Scottish Estates of the Earl of Selkirk: Kirkeoch and Nunmill
- Graphite, watercolor, pen and black ink on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 22 11/16 × 34 9/16 inches (57.6 × 87.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower right: "Copied from a plan of Mr. Morison"; in pen and black ink, lower right: "John McKinlay"; in pen and black ink and gray wash, lower right: "Kirkeoch | and | Nunmill"; and various inscriptions throughout plan
Watermark:(not in Heawood, Shorter or Churchill) JAMES WHATMAN TURKEY MILL KENT/ 1809
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.