A Collection of Surveys of Scottish Estates of the Earl of Selkirk: Netherthird
- Graphite, watercolor, pen and black ink on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 22 3/4 × 33 7/8 inches (57.8 × 86 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink throughout, plan labeled; inscribed on verso in pen and brown ink, center right: "N [Mathis?]"
Watermark: Similar to Heawood 3460: (J WHATMAN/1804 [?])
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower right: "Jn - McKinlay | 1812"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
John McKinlay, 19th century, A Collection of Surveys of Scottish Estates of the Earl of Selkirk: Netherthird, 1812
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.