IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown artist, nineteenth century, A Collection of Surveys of Scottish Estates of the Earl of Selkirk: Back, Gata and North, Milton, undated
A Collection of Surveys of Scottish Estates of the Earl of Selkirk: Back, Gata and North, Milton
- Graphite, watercolor, gray wash, pen and black ink on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 25 1/8 × 37 1/4 inches (63.8 × 94.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower right: "BACK, GATA | and | NORTH MILTON"; in pen and black ink, lower left, bar scale labeled; in pen and black ink, center, ground plan labeled and plots numbered
Watermark:(Not in Heawood, Shorter or Churchill) RUSE & TURNERS/1817
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cartographic material
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.