A Collection of Surveys of Scottish Estates of the Earl of Selkirk: Townhead and Drummore
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite, watercolor, gray wash, pen and black ink on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 16 11/16 × 13 5/8 inches (42.4 × 34.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper left: "Townhead | and | Drummore"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, A Collection of Surveys of Scottish Estates of the Earl of Selkirk: Townhead and Drummore, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.