IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown artist, A Collection of Surveys of Scottish Estates of the Earl of Selkirk: North Nunton; South Nunton, undated
A Collection of Surveys of Scottish Estates of the Earl of Selkirk: North Nunton; South Nunton
- Graphite, watercolor, gray wash, pen and black ink on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 15/16 × 9 1/2 inches (32.9 × 24.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper left: "North Nunton [with chart below]"; in pen and brown ink, upper right: "[with chart below]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.