IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown artist, A Collection of Surveys of Scottish Estates of the Earl of Selkirk: Milton, undated
A Collection of Surveys of Scottish Estates of the Earl of Selkirk: Milton
- Pen and brown ink on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper backed with linen
- Sheet: 13 1/2 × 11 7/16 inches (34.3 × 29.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper center: "Sketch of Milton"; in pen and brown ink, lower right, various surveyor's notations
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.