A Collection of Surveys of Scottish Estates of the Earl of Selkirk: The Farm
- Graphite, watercolor, gray wash, pen and black and brown ink on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- 13 3/16 × 9 3/8 inches (33.5 × 23.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper right: "The Farm"; in graphite, upper right: "Cannee"; in pen and brown ink, upper left and lower right, chart of "contents"; in graphite, throughout; in purple graphite, lower center: "a"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, A Collection of Surveys of Scottish Estates of the Earl of Selkirk: The Farm, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.