The Mansion House
- Pen and black ink, pen and gray ink, gray wash, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 1/16 x 15 1/4in. (23 x 38.7cm) and Sheet: 9 3/4 × 15 1/4 inches (24.8 × 38.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink: "[...] Canaletto No. 75"
Watermarks: Fleur-de-lis (similar to Shorter 7)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | carriage | cityscape | Corinthian | facade | horses (animals) | mansion | pedestrians | pillars | streets
- Associated Places:
- England | London | Mansion House | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.