The Mansion House
- Pen and black ink, pen and gray ink, gray wash, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 1/16 x 15 1/4in. (23 x 38.7cm) and Sheet: 9 3/4 × 15 1/4 inches (24.8 × 38.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink: "[...] Canaletto No. 75"
Watermarks: Fleur-de-lis (similar to Shorter 7)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | carriage | cityscape | Corinthian | facade | horses (animals) | mansion | pedestrians | pillars | streets
- Associated Places:
- England | London | Mansion House | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.