- Addington Place, Surrey
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/8 × 9 inches (15.6 × 22.9 cm)
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower right: " J. P. Neale | 1813"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | chimneys | clouds | country house | deer | grounds | landscape | park (grounds) | stags | trees
- Associated Places:
- Croydon | England | Europe | Surrey | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Preston Neale, 1771/80–1847, British, Addington Place, Surrey, 1813
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.