- ca. 1827
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 3/8 × 5 9/16 inches (11.1 × 14.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bonnets | children | dress (culture-related concept) | dresses | fashion | frock coats | genre subject | ladder | men | morning coats | stonemasons | top hats | women | workers
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.