IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Joseph Nash, 1808–1878, British, Fashionable Men and Women Conversing, ca. 1827
Fashionable Men and Women Conversing
- ca. 1827
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove
- Sheet: 4 7/16 × 5 9/16 inches (11.3 × 14.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bonnets | coats | couples | dress (culture-related concept) | dresses | fashion | frock coats | genre subject | men | morning coats | parasols | ribbons (costume accessories) | stockings | top hats | women
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.