- North Front of the Chapel and Hall of Greenwich Hospital
- ca. 1790
- Watercolor, pen and black ink and graphite on medium, smooth, cream wove paper mounted on card
- Sheet: 18 × 13 3/4 inches (45.7 × 34.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center of mount: "North Front of the Hall of Greenwich Hospital." | "T. MALTON." Inscribed in graphite, lower right on mount: "L6"
Signed in graphite, lower left of mount: "by T. Malton"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Malton, 1726–1801, British, North Front of the Chapel and Hall of Greenwich Hospital, ca. 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.