Sir John Everett Millais, 1829–1896, British, Stained Glass Study, An Otter and Two Fish, undated
Stained Glass Study, An Otter and Two Fish
- Graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 2 1/8 × 4 inches (5.4 × 10.2 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite lower left: "D. 1464 (b)"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | fish | otter (animal)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.