William Marlow, 1740–1813, British, Castle Overlooking a River, undated
Castle Overlooking a River
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor with pen and brown ink and pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 × 7 1/8 inches (12.7 × 18.1 cm)
Signed in pen and black ink, lower center: "W Marlow"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | buildings | castle | fishing | houses | landscape | net | people | river | river banks | roofs | tiles | towers (building divisions) | windows
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.