- A Room at Great Grove House, Kensington, Mrs. Bavizzetti's Seminary
- Graphite on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 1/4 x 12 13/16in. (23.5 x 32.5cm) and Sheet: 9 1/4 × 12 3/4 inches (23.5 × 32.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left: "A room at Great Grove House, Kensington. Mrs. Bavizzetti's Seminary - October 1812"; on verso in graphite, center: "JC Nattes"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chores | genre subject | history painting | house | interior | people | room
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Kensington | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Claude Nattes, 1765–1822, British, A Room at Great Grove House, Kensington, Mrs. Bavizzetti's Seminary, 1812
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.