- The Amphitheater at Nimes
- Watercolor, pen and gray ink, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 14 x 20 3/8in. (35.6 x 51.8cm)
Signed in graphite, lower left: "W.M.
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
William Marlow, 1740–1813, British, The Amphitheater at Nimes, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.