- View of Leghorn
- Watercolor, pen and gray ink, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 3/16 x 13 15/16in. (25.9 x 35.4cm) and Sheet: 10 1/4 × 14 inches (26 × 35.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "1434"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | boat | cliffs | Grand Tour | port | rocks (landforms) | sea | seashore
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Leghorn | Livorno | Tuscany
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
William Marlow, 1740–1813, British, View of Leghorn, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.