- Study for Ceiling: Apollo and other Figures
- Watercolor, gouache, and red chalk on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 7/8 x 7 1/4in. (25.1 x 18.4cm) and Sheet: 10 × 7 3/8 inches (25.4 × 18.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower right: "A"
Collector's mark: "TEL"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | clouds | gods - classical mythology | religious and mythological subject
- Associated People:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Attributed to Domenico Mondo, 1723– c.1808, Italian, Study for Ceiling: Apollo and other Figures, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.