Study of Pram
- Graphite and stump on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 17 1/8 x 23 3/8 inches (43.5 x 59.4 cm)
Inscribed in blue pen, lower right, inside black square stamp: "65"
Marked in black ink, on front, lower right: collector's stamp:"E.J. Monnington" (in a circle); stamp: "(black square)". Watermarks: (raised Hammer and anvil)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- baby | baby carriage | blankets | canopy | children | pillow | practice | pram | shading | still life | tassels
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Walter Thomas Monnington, 1902–1976, British, Study of Pram, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.