- Brown wash and graphite with pen and brown ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/4 × 10 3/16 inches (33.7 × 25.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and blue ink, upper left: " 56 "
E.J. Monnington collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- botanical subject | branches | bush | cypress | leaves | tree | trunk
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Walter Thomas Monnington, 1902–1976, British, Macrocarpa, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.