- Brown wash and graphite with pen and brown ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/4 × 10 3/16 inches (33.7 × 25.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and blue ink, upper left: " 56 "
Artist's stamp, verso: E.J. Monnington
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- botanical subject | branches | bush | cypress | leaves | tree | trunk
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Walter Thomas Monnington, 1902–1976, British, Macrocarpa, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.