IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Sir Walter Thomas Monnington, 1902–1976, British, Leyswood Cottage with Tubs, undated
Leyswood Cottage with Tubs
- Watercolor over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 11 13/16 x 17 1/8in. (30 x 43.5cm), Sheet: 11 3/4 × 17 1/8 inches (29.8 × 43.5 cm)
Watermark: Raised hammer and anvil; artist's stamp, verso: E.J. Monnington
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cottages | flowers | house | landscape | trees | tubs
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.