- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 5/8 × 8 1/16 inches (16.8 × 20.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and blue ink, upper left: "27"
Watremarks: MILLBOURN/BRITISH HND MADE PURE RA[G]; artist's stamp, verso: E.J. Monnington
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- airfield | airplane | ammunition | bomber | bombs | fighter | military art | propeller | soldiers | World War 1939-1945
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Walter Thomas Monnington, 1902–1976, British, Typhoon, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.