- Character Studies: A Child, A Man in a Hat, Military Officer
- Watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/4 × 9 3/8 inches (13.3 × 23.8 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in brush and grey ink, L.R.: D. O. delt.
Signed in ink, lower right: "D.O. del"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cavalry | child | coats | cockade | costume | figure study | hats | heads | helmet | men | necktie | officer (military officer) | plume | ruff | uniform
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Daniel Orme, 1766–1837, British, Character Studies: A Child, A Man in a Hat, Military Officer, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.