Thomas Hearne Sketching at a Table
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Graphite Sketches
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 11/16 × 6 1/8 inches (19.5 × 15.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Mr Hearn"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | chair | coat | drawing (activity) | eyeglasses | genre subject | hand | pencil | portrait | sketching | table | wig
- Associated People:
- Hearne, Thomas (1744–1817), watercolour painter and topographical draughtsman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Dr. Thomas Monro, 1759–1833, British, Thomas Hearne Sketching at a Table, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.