IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Monro School, Fanali di Villa Franca, ca. 1795
Fanali di Villa Franca
- ca. 1795
- Watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 15/16 × 7 7/16 inches (12.5 × 18.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "No Ref | Fanale di Villa Francia | G"
Collector's mark, verso: Paul Mellon
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | cliffs | landscape | lateen rig | lighthouse | marine art | ocean | rocks (landforms) | sea | Tower | water | waves (natural events)
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
The Art of Alexander and John Robert Cozens (Yale Center for British Art, 1980-09-17 - 1980-11-16) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.