On the Road Between Salerno and Eboli
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 8 3/8 x 12 1/4 inches (21.3 x 31.1 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite center: "P"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | mountains | river | road | tower (building division)
- Associated Places:
- Eboli | Italy | Salerno
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.