- On the Road Between Salerno and Eboli
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 8 3/8 x 12 1/4 inches (21.3 x 31.1 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite center: "P"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | mountains | river | road | tower (building division)
- Associated Places:
- Eboli | Italy | Salerno
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Monro School, On the Road Between Salerno and Eboli, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.