- Watercolor and graphite with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 5 15/16 × 8 1/16 inches (15.1 × 20.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Tinted, Blacklead [...]"
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "G. Morland | 1795"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- branches | cloak | forest | genre subject | hat | man | peasants | trees | woman | woods
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.