IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
George Morland, 1763–1804, British, Head of a Hound, undated
Head of a Hound
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper mounted very thick, smooth, cream wove card
- Sheet: 6 5/8 × 5 1/2 inches (16.8 × 14 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center: "JN: Harris Esq"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | collar (animal equipment) | dog (animal) | hounds (dogs)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.