- Bablock Hythe, Near Oxford
- Watercolor, gouache, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, gray laid paper
- Sheet: 6 15/16 × 11 9/16 inches (17.6 × 29.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: " Bablock Hythe"; on mount, on verso in blue graphite, center: "no 36"
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Alfred Parsons | July 4, 1881"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cable ferry | ferry | house | landscape | reflection | river | river banks | water
- Associated Places:
- Bablock Hythe | England | Europe | Isis | Oxfordshire | Thames | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Alfred Parsons, 1847–1920, British, Bablock Hythe, Near Oxford, 1881
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.