City of Bath
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Drawings of Trees, Houses, Stone Bridge
- Gray wash and graphite with pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 3 15/16 × 12 9/16 inches (10 × 31.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper right: "The City of Bath from [...] 1678"; lower left: "[...] Avon"; lower right: "Ao. 1678"
Paul Mellon collector's mark; watermark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abbey church | buildings | church | cityscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- Bath | Bath and Northeast Somerset | England | Europe | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.