City of Bath
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Drawings of Trees, Houses, Stone Bridge
- Materials & Techniques:
- Gray wash and graphite with pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 3 15/16 × 12 9/16 inches (10 × 31.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper right: "The City of Bath from [...] 1678"; lower left: "[...] Avon"; lower right: "Ao. 1678"
Watermark; collector's mark, verso: Paul Mellon
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abbey church | buildings | church | cityscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- Bath | Bath and Northeast Somerset | England | Europe | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.