- The Fish Ponds
- Brown wash with pen and brown ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/16 × 7 1/16 inches (12.9 × 17.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "[...] | 9927 I"; lower right: "The Fish Ponds/ by H. Morton Ex 1807-1825/ Ill to views Nr Hastings"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- banks | basket | branches | coat | fish ponds | fisherman | fishing | fishing rod | fishponds | genre subject | hat | landscape | leaves | man | ponds | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Morton, ca. 1807–1825, British, The Fish Ponds, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.