- Man Drinking from a Spout
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 3/8 × 14 9/16 inches (21.3 × 37 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "d2969"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- breeches | drinking | genre subject | jacket | man | spout | stockings | water
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Nicholas Pocock, 1740–1821, British, Man Drinking from a Spout, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.