IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
William Henry Pyne, 1769–1843, British, Poulterer's Shop, undated
- Gray wash and graphite with pen and black ink and pen and red ink on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 5/16 × 4 5/16 inches (11 × 11 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Pyne"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- baskets | carcasses | columns | genre subject | hat | interior | petticoats | poultry | shop | vaulted ceilings | woman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.