William Henry Pyne, 1769–1843, British, Poulterer's Shop, undated
- Gray wash and graphite with pen and black ink and pen and red ink on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 5/16 × 4 5/16 inches (11 × 11 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Pyne"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- baskets | carcasses | columns | genre subject | hat | interior | petticoats | poultry | shop | vaulted ceilings | woman
- View by request in the Study Room
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.