- Gouache, pastel and collage on paper
- Sheet: 19 1/4 x 31 3/4in. (48.9 x 80.6cm) and Frame: 26 1/2 x 38 1/2in. (67.3 x 97.8cm)
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "John G Walker 1967"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Anthony and Madeleine Carter
- Copyright Status:
- © John Walker
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | colors | gray | green | red | trapezoid
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
Theater of Recollection, Paintings and Prints by John Walker , Trustees of Boston University, Boston, 1997, pp. 20, 27, 33, 34, NJ18 W16 S53 1997 (YCBA)
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Walker, born 1939, British, Untitled, 1967
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.