Philippe-Jacques de Loutherbourg, 1740–1812, French, active in Britain (from 1771), Three Ships, undated
- Gray wash with pen and black ink over graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 5 1/8 × 8 1/8 inches (13 × 20.6 cm)
Signed in graphite, lower left: "Loutherbourg"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mrs. Cornelius Vanderbilt
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | harbor | marine art | ocean | sea | ships
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.