Philippe-Jacques de Loutherbourg, 1740–1812, French, active in Britain (from 1771), The Arrival of a Hoy at Margate, undated
The Arrival of a Hoy at Margate
- Watercolor, graphite and pen brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 3/8 × 19 inches (28.9 × 48.3 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated Places:
- England | Kent | Margate | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.