George Engleheart, 1753–1829, British, Portrait of a Gentleman, undated
Portrait of a Gentleman
- Watercolor and gouache on ivory
- Image: 1 7/8 x 1 3/8 inches (4.8 x 3.5 cm) and Frame: 2 1/4 x 1 7/8 x 5/8 inches (5.7 x 4.8 x 1.6 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Miniatures
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.