George Engleheart, 1753–1829, British, Portrait of a Gentleman, undated
Portrait of a Gentleman
- Watercolor and gouache on ivory
- 1 7/8 x 1 3/8 inches (4.8 x 3.5 cm) and 2 1/4 x 1 7/8 x 5/8 inches (5.7 x 4.8 x 1.6 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Miniatures
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.