unknown artist, (D. M., fl. 1658-1676) seventeenth century, Portrait of a Gentleman, 1666
Portrait of a Gentleman
- Gouache and gold on vellum
- Sheet: 2 3/8 x 2 inches (6 x 5.1 cm) and Frame: 2 7/8 x 2 1/8 x 1/8 inches (7.3 x 5.4 x 0.3 cm)
Inscribed in gold center right: "DM 66"
Signed in goldcenter right: "DM 66"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Miniatures
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- View by request in the Study Room
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.