Portrait of a Gentleman
- Materials & Techniques:
- Gouache and watercolor with scraping on ivory
- Image: 1 1/2 x 1 3/16 inches (3.8 x 3 cm), Frame: 2 5/8 x 1 5/8 x 5/8 inches (6.7 x 4.1 x 1.6 cm)
Signed and dated in brown watercolor center right: "NH | 1769"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Miniatures
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.