Attributed to Andrew Plimer, 1763–1837, British, Portrait of a Lady, undated
Portrait of a Lady
- Watercolor and gouache on ivory
- Image: 3 1/4 x 2 5/8 inches (8.3 x 6.7 cm) and Frame: 3 7/8 x 2 3/4 x 5/8 inches (9.8 x 7 x 1.6 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Miniatures
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.