Andrew Plimer, 1763–1837, British, Portrait of a Gentleman, undated
Portrait of a Gentleman
- Watercolor and gouache on ivory
- 2 5/8 x 2 1/8 inches (6.7 x 5.4 cm) and 3 1/4 x 2 3/8 x 3/8 inches (8.3 x 6 x 1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Miniatures
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.