IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Andrew Plimer, 1763–1837, British, Portrait of a Naval Officer, undated
Portrait of a Naval Officer
- Watercolor and gouache on ivory
- Image: 1 7/8 x 1 5/8 inches (4.8 x 4.1 cm), Frame: 2 3/8 x 1 5/8 x 1/8 inches (6 x 4.1 x 0.3 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Miniatures
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- navy | officer (military officer) | portrait
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.