John Smart, 1741–1811, British, Portrait of a Gentleman, 1773
- Portrait of a Gentleman
- Gouache and watercolor on ivory
- Image: 1 1/2 x 1 1/4 inches (3.8 x 3.2 cm) and Frame: 1 5/8 x 1 3/8 x 1/8 inches (4.1 x 3.5 x 0.3 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Miniatures
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.