Portrait of a Young Man
- Materials & Techniques:
- Gouache, watercolor and gold on ivory
- Image: 1 1/2 x 1 1/4 inches (3.8 x 3.2 cm), Frame: 3 1/2 x 3 x 3/8 inches (8.9 x 7.6 x 1 cm)
Signed in brown watercolor center left: "J. Smart | pinx"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Miniatures
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.