IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
David Simson, 1803–1874, British, Dining Room in Haddon Hall, 1861
Dining Room in Haddon Hall
- Watercolor, gouache, graphite, pen and red ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 9 3/4 × 13 3/8 inches (24.8 × 34 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | dining room | doorway | figure | interior | portraits | servant | woman
- Associated Places:
- Bakewell | Derbyshire | England | Haddon Hall
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.