- Watercolor, gouache, graphite, and pen and red ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 9 11/16 × 13 1/8 inches (24.6 × 33.3 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- England | Kent | Tunbridge Wells
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.