- Watercolor, black chalk, and white chalk on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- 13 11/16 x 9 3/4in. (34.8 x 24.8cm)
Watermark: "1829 | BE&S"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chair | figure study | footrest | genre subject | interior | leisure | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.