- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor, pen and brown ink, graphite, gouache, and scratching out on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 15/16 × 9 13/16 inches (17.6 × 24.9 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | church | fence | interior | men
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.