Welsh Hills from Beaumaris
- Former Title(s):
Landscape with Sailboat
- Materials & Techniques:
- Gouache on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper mounted to moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 5/8 × 9 7/8 inches (19.4 × 25.1 cm), Mount: 10 × 14 1/2 inches (25.4 × 36.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, center: "Welsh hills from | Beaumaris"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | marine art | mountain | sailboat
- Associated Places:
- Anglesey | Beaumaris | Europe | United Kingdom | Wales
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, nineteenth century, Welsh Hills from Beaumaris, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.